Sunday, August 9, 2009

sumtimes
when people r jealous
they dun juz say it out loud
they do sumthing stupid
to make u upset
or even make u wanna gif up
but
so what?
juz be urself
cos life's too short to be sumbody else

juz like me
mayb not juz me
a lot of ppl doesn't like prefects
cos
they're fierce
strict
n lotz lotz more

but
when ur telling ppl dat they sucks
can u imagine
how sad will u be
if sumbody is telling u the same thing?

so
face it
nobody's perfect

I'm a prefect
and I'm proud of it
I always will

2 Comments:

Blogger I love you . said...

终于。。。
你没有向“它们”投降~
越来越勇敢了~
yes!!!终于找回以前的麦皓洋了!!!!!!

August 9, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Tee Darliee. said...

Heyheyhey, you spelled wrongly... is "PREFECT" not "PERFECT"...

August 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home