Monday, April 5, 2010

Sumtimes I think boys totally SUCKS

Well

Most of them actually

Not all ok

Not ALL

Hmm…

Guys always think dat they’re always rite

Which makes me real SICK

I mean

Cum on larh

Ur NOT a genius ok?

Even genius makes mistakes lorh

I hate ppl dat doesn’t listen 2 me

Especially when it’s sumthing important

Look

KT,

I don’t hate u

And all the things u’ve did 4 me…

Makes me very happy

Very sweet

But most of the times

I feel like I don’t deserve u

Do u understand?

And

I dun wan u 2 think dat I’m selfish

But sum times

U haf 2 think abt my feelings too

So,

Can u PLS dun cross the line?

I mean

It’s not gud 4 both of us if u crossed the line

This is not only u

It’s us

N our 5 children

Ok?

If u crossed the line

Then I’ll just haf to cut the line…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home