Friday, March 26, 2010

the Flying Fox baby

eurgh
what a boring day
nothing really happened 2day
but my fingers are "itchy" so i came here to update my blog
i'm trying to stop using short forms
because i'm afraid that some day
i will forget how to spell a proper word
i'm pretty crazy, right?
well
it's not really my fault that i'm insane
it's my mum's fault
why?
well
when my mother was a few weeks pregnant
she didn't noticed
so
she went to Dusun Eco
and played FLYING FOX !!!
u can imagine me in there
scaring to death
and then when she came down
she felt dizzy
so my Takwondo teacher (he went to the camp at Dusun Eco too, but my father was busy so he accompanied her)
took my mom to the mini-sized hospital to check
and the doctor say my mum is PREGNANT !!!
well
she was shocked
but she didn't felt guilty for playing flying fox
i mean,
i wasn't even BORN
and i played FLYING FOX
should i feel proud?
i have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home