Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Moon SMS Contest

It’s been a long time since I’ve updated my blog.
Sorry guys.
I’m TOO lazy to update.
Since I’m free now,
I’m gonna update my blog.

Two weeks ago,
I received a package.
At first I didn’t know what it is.
And when I turn over the package…
I saw…
“New Moon Competition Prize” !!!

YAY!!!
YAY!!!
YAY!!!


I was like, SO happy.
Because,
on the 21st day of November last year,
I participated in a New Moon SMS Q&A Contest by using my bro’s phone.

AND I WON !!!!
These are the prizes I got:
New Moon Cap
New Moon Keychain
New Moon Cup
New Moon OST (they’re selling at the price of RM40++ now. And I used 50 cents to “buy” this)

Actually this is only the 2nd prize larh.
But I’m very happy lorh.
Will update pics soon~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home